Thursday, May 27, 2010

a couple things.

first off, i just wanted to brag a little bit on my husband.  he just received a big promotion today and we're both so excited!  i am so proud of him for working so hard for me and the kids.  i feel so much of the time that there's no way i deserve everything that he does for us, but i love him so much for it.  he's been promoted 3 times in a 3 year span.  it's really unbelievable that he's come so far!

secondly, i want to let you guys know that cat from anthrosdottir is having a fun giveaway! 

So go check out her blog to find out how you can enter to win.  in the past few weeks, reading her blog has become part of my everyday online activities.  her reviews are amazing and she puts a lot of time into each post.  so... check her out, okay?  okay.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for posting my giveaway ;) I'm super flattered that my blog is a part of your days. The circle the globe skirts are taunting me...still undecided about color. Great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those skirts are pretty amazing. I am definitely going for the teal. Yellow is no good for my fair complexion, unfortunately. I'll scoop up the black if it ever hits sale, but i own so many black things already that i couldn't justify paying $68 for it. But the teal... yes.

    ReplyDelete